Reward Points in the Shopping Gadget #takeaway
- When App Users buy products in their App, they can be awarded “Reward Points” according to their spend to encourage in-App repeat purchases. For Example: the App Owner sets in the App the following: 100€ = 1 point.
- So if the order of the App End User is 1060€, they are allocated “10 points” with this order and so on.
- Points will accumulate in the App End User’s account and won’t expire.
- Accumulated points which App End User has collected can be used in the Shopping gadget and redeemed against purchases. The App End User can check their points in their App (the same as App User can see the history of their orders in the App purchase history) total of points and total of points redeemed.
- If the App Owner sets permission as administrator in the Shopping gadget: “points used in all shopping gadgets”, if there are multiple Shopping Gadgets in a single App regardless in which Shopping Gadget the App End User has collected their points, the App End User can use them in any gadget, provided that the Shopping Gadget has been configured with the checkbox setting in Payments solutions “Points” checked.
- If Shopping gadgets are available in multiple currencies, the system will automatically recalculate them into one set of Reward Points.
For Example : Client 1
Client 1 gets:
Shop 1 - 10 points
Shop 2 - 20 points
Shop 3 - 30 points
So the total that Client 1 has collected is 60 points in three Shopping Gadgets in their App.
- If the App Owner has set permissions as an administrator for Shopping gadgets, “points used in all shop gadgets”, then Client 1 can use 10 points in the shop 1 , 20 points in the Shop 2 and 30 points in the shop 3.
- If the App Owner has set permission as an administrator for Shopping Gadgets: “points used in all shop gadgets” , after permission is set, then Client 1 has collected a total of 60 points in the three different gadgets, so these 60 points can be used in any Shopping Gadget in their App. (Provided that the Shopping Gadget has been configured with the setting in Payments solutions “ Points” enabled ).
Note: If all Shopping Gadgets will only have the “Points function” enabled, App End Users can accumulate Reward Points across all Shopping Gadgets; if selected Shopping Gadgets have the Reward Points disabled App End Users cannot receive Reward points from those disabled Gadgets in their app.)
- The App OwnerCapabilities
- In the App dashboard in the Shopping Gadget > Settings, enable the Points checkbox
- Set the monetary amount for point and points rewarded
The App End User Experience
- If the App Owner has pre-set 1 point for $10.00 USD.
- When the App End User orders products Reward Points will be available for the App End User immediately if the transaction has been paid for with Stripe or PayPal, or another Payment solution.
- If the App End User hads chosen another payment solution such as Cash on Collection, Reward Points will be available after order is collected.
How to order and pay with Reward Points
- In the App End User’s profile here they can check their accumulated points earned (E) and available (A)
- Once the App End User has completed the Form they can tap ‘SEND’ and their entries are submitted to the App Dashboard CRM.
This is a Custom on Core Development commissioned by an existing Appsmakerstore client, this development fulfils their exact needs and as it is priced on an Appsmakerstore community shared basis, so it benefits all our clients.
Remember to ask your Appsmakerstore Key Account Manager for a Custom on Core quote if the features and functionality that you require aren’t currently available in the Appsmakerstore solution today.
© Appsmakerstore Ltd.