- In the End user's order tab (in the Shopping gadget) we have added a new field, namely “Product - Category”
Also this field is now shown in any pdf report and csv export document.
- For the same Orders page we’ve added checkboxes near orders, with ability to delete only chosen orders (CRM - Orders).
- In the Filter update for orders page: we have added the option to filter by gadget and the option to delete not only all orders but also now to delete a filtered result.
- There are updates for new HTML5 Tape web style: We have added a colour cover for background. This can be chosen in the Design tab. In the dashboard, along with added functionality to change the background opacity.
- In the Information gadget for web version we have added the ability to show a chosen location closest to yours. For example, the nearest stockist.
- Updates for sub administrators (sub admins) in the dashboard CRM:
6.1. We’ve added an “Orders Statistic” tab in the CRM for sub admins.
6.2. We have added the ability for an app owner to choose to turn On/Off access to push notification in the message board for sub admins.
- There now exists the ability to make the Form Editor gadget visible only for a chosen Group of end-users.
1) The App Owner goes to the Form Editor gadget's Settings tab
2)There the App Owner can see 'Add group' button
3)The App Owner can click the add Group button
4) The App Owner will see the Groups dropdown list where he can choose a Group of end-users who will see the Form Editor gadget
5) The App Owner can add several groups
6) The App Owner clicks Save
- Gadget will now be visible only for chosen Group/Groups
Note: If no Group has been chosen, then gadget is visible to all users.
- There are now additional new columns order in CSV file:
Note: This functionality is available for sub-admins too:
1) The App Owner goes to the Shopping gadget
2) Go to the CSV export tab
3) Clicks on Send
4) The new CSV file template with information on products is sent to App Owners email address
5) In the received CSV file, the columns will have following order: (Import CSV file will have same following order)
- barcode 1
- barcode 2
- category subtitle
- pieces in pack
- maximum pieces per order
- amount for maximum pieces
- disable invoice discount
- remaining quantity not limited
- remaining quantity
- remaining quantity alert
Please sign in to leave a comment.