New Web and Dropdown menu options:-
- Added new field "Additional Discount" to web
- Added custom dropdowns to the Cart (in the Shopping gadget) - in the web version
- The App Owner can go to the Shopping gadget=> Settings tab
- There the App Owner can see the “Add Delivery Extras”.
- If the App Owner clicks the “Add Delivery Extras” button, they can see a field for a Dropdown Name added, field for a Dropdown Choice added, and the “Add Price” button below this field.
- The App Owner can create names for the Dropdown box and the Dropdown Choice by entering names to these fields.
- The App Owner can add a price to this choice (the App Owner can also leave a choice without a price as well).
- The App Owner can click the “Add Another Choice” button, then they will see a new Dropdown Choice field added and the “Add Price” button below this field.
- The App Owner can add as many Dropdown choices as they want.
- The App Owner can add as many Dropdown menus as they want.
- The App Owner can make a Dropdown obligatory by ticking the Obligatory checkbox below the Dropdown's name.
Note: The price of the chosen Extras option will be added to the Total Cost line in the Cart.
The Dropdown info should be reflected in email and pdf as like any other custom field.
**Description of Delivery Extras look:** This will be as dropdowns in the Cart now in the system.
**Add Checkbox Related to delivery**
This checkbox will decide whether to show chosen custom dropdown only if the Delivery type is chosen, or to show it in any case (Delivery/PickUp).