Adding different prices to one product and the ability to assign each price to a Group of end-users (Shopping gadget)
1. The App Owner goes to the product's Edit page
2. There the App Owner can see the Price field
3. Under a price field the App Owner can see the Group button and can assign the price above to a Group (or choose the no group option)
4. Under a price field the App Owner can see the Add Price button (to add another price field)
5. The App Owner can click the Add Price button, he will see new field added and under this field will also be the Group button
6. The App Owner can add as many prices as he wants
7. End-user will see prices depending on their Group (or a price set for No Group option, used for end-users with no Group)
Note 1: If there are many prices added without groups, then the price for end-users without a Group will be shown the one that is with No Group.
Note 2: The App Owner can choose the No Group option for a price only one time.
Note 3: If user refers to several Groups - show a price for the first Group from the list of all he refers to.
Please sign in to leave a comment.