Settings to show a zero price for a product in Shopping gadget
- The End User goes to the Shopping gadget
- The End User can see the products catalogue with zero (0.00) price (if set on the Appsmakerstore Dashboard)
- The End User can see products without price as well (if a particular product doesn't have the 'Show price if 0.00' set to on)
- The End User can see subproducts and sizes prices as zero (0.00) if App Owner has set such prices and ticked the 'Show price if 0.00' checkbox
Appsmakerstore Dashboard scenario:
- The App Owner can go to the Shopping gadget
- There the App Owner can click the 'Add product' button
- The App Owner will see the product edit page
- On the product edit page the App Owner can add all the information on a product (as usual)
- The App Owner can specify the price (it can be 0.00 as available now)
- The App Owner can see the 'Show price if 0.00' checkbox
- By ticking this checkbox the App Owner allows this particular product to show the zero price in the Shopping gadget catalogue (all other products with zero price will still not have a price shown at all)
- The App Owner clicks the 'Save' button and saves changes to the App
- End Users will see that a chosen product costs for example $0.00 (still with no ability to buy if there's no such setting allowing this in the Shopping gadget Settings tab)
Note 1: The App Owner can set sizes of product with a zero price (and depending on the settings, whether to show a zero price, or not and the End Users will see the price, or not accordingly)
Note 2: The App Owner can set subproducts with a zero price (and depending on the settings whether to show a zero price, or not and the End Users will see the price or not accordingly)
Pagination for the Information gadget
This function allows to The App Owner to speed up the time which is needed for items to open on a page.
- The App Owner goes to Settings on the Settings tab of the Information gadget to remove pagination (the 'No pagination' checkbox) — by default the Information gadget will have pagination set, but if the App Owner needs to, they can remove pagination for a particular gadget but noting that it will slow the speed that the page will open and load in the App.
2. Items will be displayed with 50 items per page.