**The App Owner capabilities**
Creating and enabling Subscription services for products.
App Owners can create a subscription service for selected products in the Shopping Gadget tool. This option is highly configurable to suit a variety of requirements with minimum subscription periods, configurable collection locations for individual sales orders and the ability to link affiliates to the subscription account, plus a host of other options.
The Shopping Gadget links to the standalone Appsmakerstore Order Manager App as an optional extra for App Owners and their delivery operatives (or 3rd party logistics and supply chain partners) to manage the status of individual orders on their own Apple iOS or Android devices.
The Appsmakerstore Order Manager App is a free ‘bolt-on’ App available from the Apple Apps and Google Play stores:-
Apple iOS Download:-
It offers a complete set of tools to implement controls over the App logistics and supply chain management linking to the Shopping gadget (#takeaway) system in any App (or to manage Event attendance and Lead Retrieval for exhibitors when used in conjunction with custom created e-badges / form editor, created by the Appsmakerstore team).
How to add, delete and edit subscription products.
- The App Owner can go to the Appsmakerstore dashboard.
- In the Subscription Plans section the App Owner can choose ‘Add Group’ and name it in the References tab.
- Then the App Owner can open ‘Add Group’ tab and choose ‘Add Plan’.
- On the tab ‘Subscription Plans’ the App Owner can name their plan and select a period of time for subscription enabled.
- Then the App owner go to the ‘Products’ tab and choose a particular product.
- There the App Owner can check the ‘Subscription’ box and choose a certain plan.
- Also the App Owner can add a price for each Subscription Plan.
- The App Owner can combine different products using the Subscription Product Group. This is implemented for the End User who can, within a single subscription, change the variant / flavour or type of product (dependant on how the products are listed and combined) and can create another order with another product or another variant / flavour of the product.
To create a Subscription Product Group the App Owner should go to the Shopping Gadget References tab, tap on ‘Add status’ below the title Subscription Product Group and name it.
The App Owner can create as many groups as required.
The App Owner then goes to the Product tab and chooses a particular product, scrolls down and selects ‘Status’ in the dropdown menu.
If necessary to delete subscription products, the App Owner can go to a particular products in the Product tab and uncheck the ‘Subscription’ box for this product. The App Owner also can delete a product on the Product tab, by tapping on the basket near the name of the product. In any case, current subscriptions for the End Users will continue.
The End User has the capability to pause a Subscription order for only one month. The App Owner can’t configure this function without custom on core development as it is currently a default setting which is hard coded in the system. Please contact your Appsmakerstore Account Manager or email@example.com if you need to reconfigure it.
The End User has the capability to cancel their Subscription order after the minimum term of subscription. The App Owner specifies the term of a particular subscription when they create a subscription plan and can’t configure this parameter afterwards.
Adding products that can be available only after a subscription has started.
The App Owner can add products that will be available for selling only after the App End User will create some Subscription. It can be any subscription for any product. For it, the App Owner should go to the ‘Products’ tab and the checkbox “Only for subscription”. After it this product will appear in the list of available products for particular App End User only after activation subscription.
How to add and set up extra products?
For setting extra products the App Owner should open the ‘Subs’ tab and choose ‘Add group’, then name it and add the required amount of subproducts and price for each.
Then the App Owner can go to the Products tab and find below, the section ‘Subproducts’.
There the App Owner can open the Dropdown menu and choose ‘subproducts’ group.
- The App owner can create a list of collection locations using ‘Collection Locations’ in the
Shopping gadget Settings tab. The collection / delivery dropdown choice can be set as a Mandatory field for the App End User to complete, if required.
- The App owner can create a second list of Simple Dropdowns (new) in the Shopping
Gadget and be able to give it a title, similar to the existing Dropdown tool. The second delivery dropdown choice, when required, can be a Mandatory option for the App End User.
- The second delivery dropdown list named ‘Simple Dropdowns’ and has a free text box to
also allow for the App End User to type in the name of the new location, that is not already pre-listed.
- Upon an End User placing an order the selected dropdown information from the new list or
free text added to the order, this information PDF and CSV files and sent to the App Owner’s email and also is reported in the Dashboard CRM.
The App Owner has the capability to link a unique Sub-Admin User ID to the collection location (For Example, Shops) in the dropdown locations in the Shopping Gadget, effectively linking each Collection Location to this Sub-Admin User ID for supply chain order tracking and order status purposes.
In order to do so:
- The App Owner creates the Sub-admin access rights in the ‘Sub-admin’ tab in their App Dashboard https://appsmakerstore.com/sub_users
- The App Owner goes to the ‘Settings’ tab in the Shopping gadget.
- There the App Owner creates Collection Locations in the dropdown menu and links a particular Sub-Admin with a particular Location. These Sub-Admins will have already been created by the App Owner in the App Dashboard and in the Sub-Admin field only existing Sub-Admins that have already been created will be shown.
- The Sub-Admin can only see orders that are allocated to his Sub-Admin ID and no others.
- The App Sub-Admin can export orders in PDF and CSV format orders / reports that are allocated to them and displayed in their Shopping Gadget Dashboard ‘Check my orders’.
- The Sub-Admin can download the Appsmakerstore Order Manager App, log in to their Sub-
Admin account in the Order Manager App and view the orders allocated to their collection
address / Sub-Admin ID.
- Tapping on an individual order shows the order details for the Sub-Admin.
- The App Owner and Sub-Admins can use Order Statuses to manage the order process and update the App End User using the following default statuses:
New = A new order ready for processing and dispatching to the relevant Collection Location.
Denied = An order that cannot be processed due to lack of stock etc. and needs to be cancelled.
Approved = An order that has been processed and shipped to the Collection Location.
On Delivery = An order that has been received by the Collection Location and is now ready for collection.
Delivered = An order that has been collected by the App End User from the collection location, effectively completing the order transaction and process.
- Order statuses track that the order has been processed, despatched to the Collection Location, received there with the order statuses being updated at each step, the App End User arrives at the collection location with their device or printed order and presents their
order QR code to staff at the Collection Location (Sub-Admin).
- Using the Order Manager App the Sub-Admin scans the QR Code to identify the order
number reference and products ordered.
- The order is passed to the App End User and the order status is changed to Delivered by the Sub-Admin.
Note: All new subscription orders placed from the 16th day of any month is processed for collection on the 1st day of the following month. For Example an order placed on the 19th March will be processed and available for collection for the 1st day of April.
All new subscription orders placed from the 1st to the 15th day of any month is processed for collection as soon as possible, subject to the initial subscription payment being successful; and the second monthly subscription order will be available from the 1st day of the following month.
Note: These parameters are prescribed and hard coded but can be easily amended with minor Custom on Core development; please contact your Appsmakerstore Account Manager or firstname.lastname@example.org .
Payment Option and Subscription set-up
- The App Owner can go to the Appsmakerstore dashboard.
- In the Shopping Gadget on the Settings tab, the App Owner can choose an option to add Subscription payment service providers as available in your geography.
- Each Month the Appsmakerstore system will generate the App End Users’ monthly subscription orders and forward these to the End User email.
- Orders include a unique QR Code that identifies each specific order
(These QR Codes will always be different to an earlier or later monthly subscription order from the same App End User).
- The App Owner and Sub Admin can use the Order Manager App for scanning an Order QR Code to check order and change the status.
- To access this the End User should go to their Order History in their App, choose a particular order and below tap on Order#.
- On the next screen the QR Code is presented.
- The End User shows the QR Code to App Owner or Sub Admin representative.
- The App Owner or Sub Admin representative can scan it with Order Manager App to validate the order.
For activation scan function tap on button with image of QR Code.
- In the Order Manager App the App Owner or Sub Admin representative can change the Order Status by tapping on “Status” line. The status can be “New”, “Approved”, “Denied”, “On Delivery” and “Delivered”. The App Owner or Sub Admin can change status in opening popup window by tapping on relevant point and the Status of order will change.
The App End User has the capability to have multiple subscription orders (up to 10) on the same account (IE A Family Account). This facility can have different product choices and may also be collected from a different location. It also has the ability to name additional ‘Family’ subscriptions with Free Text entry box, EG “son” or “Alexander” etc.
**The End User capabilities**
Creating Subscriptions for products.
- The App End User can go to the Shopping gadget and choose a particular product.
- In the product screen, the End User can select one of the proposed subscription plans.
- If required, the End User should select some line from the Simple Drop Down menu, or add a new one.
- The End User can add a Subscription name for their subscription.
- Then the App End User will be prompted to log in or if they have already registered and done this, they can place their subscription.
- In the Order History Tab the End User can change a product variant or flavour for a particular Product in their subscription and change future unprocessed orders for the next month, which will be changed to the new variant / flavour.
- If App End User wants to change the current subscription to the new one with different price, need to create a new subscription with a new product. The App End User can change only a variant / flavour or available settings inside the current subscription order.
How to skip a subscription.
In the App End User’s Order History screen they can simply view and choose a particular subscription order, the End User can pause their subscription for one month.
To pause a subscription, the App End User should tap on the button ‘Skip next’.
On the screen appears pop-up message “Are you sure you want to pause the subscription? Subscription will be paused for one month and will continue from next month?”. The App End User can confirm their request by tapping “Yes, Pause” and their order will be paused for one month.
The End User can skip a Subscription order only for one month. After skipping the subscription it will continue from the next month and may extend their minimum term commensurately.
How to cancel a subscription.
The End User can cancel their subscription, but it is only possible after their Minimum Subscription period has expired. It means that if the End User created a subscription for 6 months, it can be cancelled only after 6 months. For cancelling the subscription, the End User should go to the particular subscription order in their Order history and tap on the ‘Cancel’ button.
What happens if the End User tries to cancel before the minimum subscription period has expired?
The App End User can’t cancel a subscription order before the minimum subscription period has expired. If the subscription period hasn’t expired, after tapping ‘Cancel’ button a popup appears "You can cancel your subscription only after Minimum Subscription period is expired".
What happens if the End User tries to cancel after the minimum subscription period?
If End User tries to cancel their subscription order after the minimum subscription period has expired, their order is cancelled, providing it is not already in process and they will not receive further product orders from their subscription.
How to add and buy extra products during a subscription?
The App End User can add extra products for a particular product. For this, the End User goes to Shopping gadget, chooses a particular product and checks the box with one or several extra products.