With the launch of Apple’s iPhone X and the iOS 12 Operating System and subsequent latest generation of iPhone Xs, XsMax and XR devices and iPad tablets, new size home screen images are required in the Appsmakerstore Dashboard to optimise the App End User App experience and ensure a perfect image presentation and fit for these Apple models.
- In your App Dashboard go to the ‘Design’ tab (Decorate Your Application) and click on ‘Background’ in the left hand menu icon column.
- Here you will now see additional image upload choices to ensure your App home screen images are perfectly presented across the entire new iPhone X and iPad model ranges.
- Refer to each image specification and adhere to the minimum pixel requirements as detailed on each on the portrait and landscape image upload buttons.
- The editing tools for image alignment and background opacity operate globally applying your design choices to all uploaded images accordingly.
- Once you have uploaded your new images they will be previewed in the respective image viewers in the Dashboard.
- Coincidentally the provision of this feature now allows App Owners the choice to present different home screen across different iOS model ranges in Portrait and landscape uses, if required.
- Please note that the royalty free industry specific library images provided in the Dashboard are not currently pre-configured for the new iPhone image options in this first feature release edition as almost all App owners tend to prefer using their own uploaded images currently.