The Apple Developer Program annual fee is 99 USD.
This means also that you will be registered as the owner of the App in the Apple App Store.
Ex in blue is where your name will be . You can do this on your private Apple ID or create new for your company. Waiting process please see here
The process and steps:
1. Open http://developer.apple.com/programs/register/
2. click "Get started"
3. check "Create an Apple ID"
4. click "Continue"
5. fill form: -Apple ID (just a login)
- password (minimum 6 symbols)
- security question
- security answer
- first name
- last name
- street address
- postal code
6. click "Continue"
7. check "iOS"
8. check "What is your primary market?" as ex. "Entertainment"
9. check "Which types of iOS applications do you plan on developing? Select all that apply." as "Entertainment"
10. check "Please select the primary category for your application(s)" as "Free Applications"
11. check "How many years have you been developing on Apple platforms?" as "New to Apple platforms"
12. check "Do you develop on other mobile platforms?" as "No"
13. click "Continue"
14. check Agree with Terms
15. click "I Agree"
16. check your email for validation code
17. copy it
18. paste it in form field "Enter the verification code sent to your email"
19. click "Continue"
20. click "Continue"
1. After login, select "Programs & Add-ons" at the top.
2. To get the right licensing program, select "iOS Developer Program"
3. Follow step-by-step points to complete the license registration. Remember that you will receive email for verification.
4. Apple will contact you when manual check is made.
5. When done, update your credentials here http://appsmakerstore.com/publish_app/itunes and we will start uploading the app for you.
If urgent, you can also use the URL that you find under http://appsmakerstore.com/publish_app/html5 until your app is live on apple app store and google play. Meaning that people can access your app as a webpage.
Please sign in to leave a comment.